The Unique World of Agritopia
Where connections are forged in a place that feels like home.
This is a community where friends become family and where houses are more than just brick and mortar buildings.
Agritopia is a simpler but fuller life, set in a present-day village that honors the farming traditions of the past.
A Place Where People Come Together
Whether you’re a resident or just making a visit. There’s a feeling of comfort here that fosters a sense of belonging.
Agritopia “A Thriving Village"
A planned community offering a modern village life with 11 acres of urban farmland as the centerpiece of the development.
Gilbert, AZ is Much More Than Deserts and Cacti
- Once known as the Hay Capital of the World, for the amount of hay and other agricultural products produced here.
- Gilbert was consistently the fastest growing municipality in the US from the years 1990 to 2003, and one of the fastest growing from 2003 to 2013
- In just 25 years, Gilbert grew to the same size as Reno, NV, Baton Rouge LA, and Irvine, CA.
- Gilbert has never changed its official designation from town to city.
- Gilbert has a seriously low crime rate for a town of its size and growth rate. In fact, it’s so low that the FBI declared it the largest town with zero murders in 2005.
- It’s consistently the safest place to live in the entire state of Arizona, and among the top 25 safest places to live in the country.
Agritopia is home to everyone, at every stage of life
From on-site restaurants and a calendar full of events, there's always neighborly interactions with Agritopia's residents of all ages.
Homes in this Agri-Community often share a single lot, and the layout speaks to the diversity of its residents, encompassing an eclectic and sophisticated range of architectural styles.
Anything But a Cookie-Cutter Neighborhood
From adorable cottages perfect for a young couple to spacious, modern homes ideal for a family of four. Agritopia offers styles of homes for everyone and at all ages.
Love Where You Live!
Agritopia is an amazing world of its' own in Gilbert, AZ waiting to be explored by those who appreciate a connection to nature & neighbors.
Questions or Comments About Agrihoods ?
Plan Your Visit to Agritopia
Agritopia is located adjacent to Joe's Farm Grill, which is 3000 E. Ray Rd. Bldg #1
Gilbert, AZ 85296
Joe's is where you’ll enjoy a true epicurean rendezvous with meals made using only the best quality ingredients that are sourced locally when possible and the fruits, vegetables and herbs are harvested from The Farm at Agritopia.
There's also The Coffee Shop, a gathering place buzzing with life. Catch up with old friends or make new ones over a mug of freshly brewed coffee. Indulge in a Saturday morning breakfast with a good book. Consider The Coffee Shop your home away from home and a gathering spot where time slows down and connections are forged.