Bucking Horse – A place to call home
Bucking Horse is a community built around the ideals of creating a better community by promoting a healthy lifestyle. Located in eastern Fort Collins, Colorado, Bucking Horse is just off Timberline Road, between Drake and Prospect. The neighborhood is found between two historic farmsteads – Jessup Farm (home of the Jessup Farm Artisan Village) and Johnson Farm.
The main reason behind the development of the Bucking Horse neighborhood was to build community and promote health & well-being for it’s residents. There are several amenities in the community such as a seasonal junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, integrated trail system, and edible landscapes. Homes in Bucking Horse are available starting at $400,000.
Bucking Horse offers a serene environment with fresh air and fresh foods. As a resident you can enjoy a refreshing swim at the Bucking Horse Pool.
You have access to the Jessup Farm Artisan Village plaza. This community provides excellent wildlife habitat for deer, birds, insects, rabbits, and small mammals that feed and live in this natural environment.
Relax at the Bucking Horse Pool
As a resident, your children can receive swim lessons from the Bucking Horse Youth Swim Team. The pool is open from the Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Information About The Area
- Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and an outstanding public school system.
- Fort Collins is nestled against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and alongside the banks of the Cache La Poudre River.
- The city lies approximately 5,000 feet above sea level.
- Residents enjoy a moderate, four season climate with an average of 300 days of sunshine and 14.5 inches of precipitation a year.
- July is the average warmest month (Avg. High 86°F - Avg. Low 57°F)
- January is the average coolest month (Avg. High 42°F - Avg. Low 14°F)
- The City maintains more than 600 acres of parks, 40,000 acres of natural areas, 20 miles of off-street hike/ bike trails, three golf courses, a racquet center, three swimming pools, an ice rink and a community center
- Fort Collins utilities rates are among the lowest in the state and nation. Fort Collins Utilities was also first in Colorado and among the first in the country to offer green energy to its customers. Fort Collins continually meets or surpasses all state and federal water quality standards.
Questions or Comments About Agrihoods ?
Plan Your Visit to Bucking Horse
Bucking Horse is located in eastern Fort Collins, Colorado, off of Timberline Road, between Drake and Prospect.
The neighborhood is situated on two historic farmsteads: Johnson Farm, future home to the working farm, and Jessup Farm, home of the Jessup Farm Artisan Village.