A Perfect Place to Call Home.. Miralon
Where walking outside offers a shaded front-row view of a lake, olive and citrus groves, gardens and more trees than you could imagine, this might be one of the most uplifting places to be.
Miralon will offer seven miles of trails, four community gardens and number of social spaces making this the Ultimate Desert Neighborhood.
A Breath of Fresh Air in a Neighborhood of Ninety-Seven Acres
This will be a place where Green Living is met with 7,000 community olive trees. Offering an abundance of California olive trees, allows the land to give back. This means means the olive oil comes straight from the groves to your plate.
Miralon is where “life is enjoyed!"
Reclaim your inner-self though a variety of health & wellness activities.
Palm Springs... California's Most Famous Desert
- The date gardens in Greater Palm Springs produce more than 80 percent of this Middle Eastern delicacy in the United States, making our region the nation’s Date Capital.
- The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway operates the world's largest rotating tramcars, and the eight-minute ride up from the desert floor to the mountain station is one of the steepest ascents in the world.
- Frank Sinatra's former Twin Palms Estate in Palm Springs boasts a famous piano-shaped swimming pool. The luxury home is now available for vacation rentals, weddings and corporate events.
- With more than 50,000 pools, Greater Palm Springs can boast that it has more pools per capita than anywhere else in the country.
- The desert has a preponderance of street names honoring various celebrities who have made the desert home.
- Old Hollywood's love affair with Greater Palm Springs began when movie studios implemented a two-hour rule, which stated that actors must remain within two hours of the studio. The oasis was just within the two-hour rule and became a favorite destination for Hollywood celebrities.
A Unique Mix of Experiences
Relax and unwind at the outdoor patio with a glass of wine and a few friends, or make new ones. Take a mixology class or teach one – it’s living life in the most brilliant kind of way.
Miralon is where an architectural palette will have an eclectic mix of influences, tying the community together yet allowing for variety and individual expression.
An Oasis in the Desert
Miralon’s design takes its aesthetic cues from the vibrant modern architectural heritage of Palm Springs. Offering angled metal roofs, large expanses of glass that open to outdoor living areas and meticulous attention to detail all around.
Love Where You Live
Desert Modernism encouraged by a lifestyle of humble elegance and informality.
Questions or Comments About Agrihoods ?
Plan Your Visit to Miralon
Miralon is located at 801 Sunrise Parkway
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Just a few miles from the charming Downtown area, where there's plenty of shopping, dining and much more.
Only a short drive to Los Angeles.
Palm Springs also has the convenience of having its own International Airport.