Welcome to Orchard Ridge
An All-Natural Farm to Table Community in Liberty Hill, TX
As well as a Basin of Seasonal Creeks and Ponds
The Perfect Environment to Cultivate a Thriving New Community
Orchard Ridge is where a fresh new style intersects with a celebration of heritage and abundant activities.
The perfect location for the nature enthusiast!
Whether it’s camping, hiking or swimming in the nearby rivers.
Williamson County, Included with Austin in the Best Cities to Live in for 2009 by the Milken Institute
- Williamson County's fast growth rate is due in large part to its location immediately north of Austin
- Most of the growth has been residential, but also large employers, such as Dell's international headquarters, have changed Williamson County from just a bedroom community into a more vibrant community where its citizens can live and work in the same general vicinity
- Major retail and commercial developments began appearing from 1999 to present, including the Rivery in Georgetown, and the Premium Outlet Mall, the IKEA-area retail, and the La Frontera mixed-use center in Round Rock
- Health care and higher education have both become major factors in the growth of Williamson County, as well
- Two new colleges and two new hospitals have opened within the last five years
- The North Loop 1 toll road and Texas State Highway 45 toll road, which have made a major difference in accessibility between Williamson County and Austin
Texas Hill Country with New Homes That Create a Sense of Place
Orchard Ridge is an amazing collection of amenities and scenic expanses inspired by the past—with an eye toward the future. Steeped in the basic principles that define Freehold properties “Vital Communities™.” Orchard Ridge embraces healthy living, connectivity, stewardship and a strong foundation for home and family.
At the center of this Agri-Community is where a stately grove of classic oaks stand as a landmark of the natural beauty that abounds.
A Wellspring of Vitality
Orchard Ridge uses a comprehensive approach to placemaking—creating a strong foundation for environmental, community, family and individual well-being adapted for each unique setting and region.
Lifestyle Director Donald Smith tells us all about the amazing happenings at Austin's new Agrihood, Orchard Ridge
Listen to the interview
Questions or Comments About Agrihoods ?
Plan Your Visit to Orchard Ridge
Orchard Ridge is located at 100 Orchard Park Drive, Liberty Hill, TX 78642
Only a short drive from the beautiful downtown Austin area.
The Leander ISD provides exceptional educational opportunities to the children of Orchard Ridge.