Welcome to Whisper Valley
Homes designed to conserve natural resources as well as your financial resources..
Whisper Valley is an environmentally-friendly, 2,000-acre master-planned development committed to sustainability, affordability and cutting-edge technology.
Innovative Planning by a Forward-Thinking Development Team
A team of specialists from many design disciplines have created the blueprint for this new one of a kind of Agri-Community.
Highly Technologically Advanced Homes That Are Affordably Priced
Every home will come pre-wired with Google Fiber 1 GB ultra-high speed internet, BOSCH kitchen appliances and ultra-efficient geothermal heat pumps, a state-of-the-art Rehau thermal system, Nest smart home technology and much more.
Travis County is the Fifth Largest County in Texas
- The county's largest employers are governments (the State of Texas, the US Federal Government, Travis County and the City of Austin) and public education bodies
- Other major employers are concentrated in industries relating to semiconductors, software engineering and healthcare
- Manor is one of the faster-growing suburbs of Austin, offering abundant opportunities to enjoy the outdoors
- Jennie Lane Park in downtown Manor is the center of most community-oriented events such as the Manor Farmers Market, Summertime Movie Series, and Christmas in the Park
- The park consists of a gazebo, pavilion, and outdoor exercise equipment provided by a grant from the Austin/Travis County Health and Human Services Department’s Steps to a Healthier Austin Program
- Texas does not levy an income tax which some say can offset high property taxes throughout the state
Growing to Encompass Over 2,000 Acres of Creatively Designed Residential Neighborhoods and Business Districts
Nestled into 700 acres of beautiful parks, scenic trails, rolling hills, meandering streams, quiet meadows and pristine forests. Future neighborhood services, village-type restaurants, retail, office areas, two school campuses, an emergency services center and transportation center will make it a convenient place to live, work, shop and play.
The community of tomorrow today. Quite simply, Whisper Valley joins the genius of Man and Nature like no other place!
The Technology To Live In Harmony With Nature
Each home in Whisper Valley is designed to conserve natural resources as well as the homebuyer's financial resources. Innovative technology connects this community to the world at blinding speeds while a network of parks and trails help people slow down and get away from it all. And healthy-living features like an organic garden, nature preserve and amenity/recreation center are designed to join neighborhoods, bring residents together and reconnect them with nature.
Lifestyle Director Collin Pemberton introduces us to the country's most technologically advanced Agrihood, Whisper Valley. Located just outside of Austin, Texas.
Listen to the interview
Questions or Comments About Agrihoods ?
Plan Your Visit to Whisper Valley
Whisper Valley is located at 9400 Petrichor Blvd in Manor, TX 78653
Only a short drive from the beautiful downtown Austin area.
Whisper Valley is located within the Del Valle ISD which serves over 11,000 students on 15 campuses. The mission of the school district is to empower and inspire young minds to be world-class visionaries who navigate challenges and think critically