This community belongs to the landscape and an integration of nature, luxury, and fun. If you enjoy luxury living in a natural environment, then Willowsford could be the place you call home.
This is a beautiful Agrihood community that sets itself apart from other neighborhoods with it’s unique farm to table layout.
Willowsford is a community of connection with a focus on meeting new friends and enjoying deliciously fresh foods. This is why Willowsford is ranked number 18 among all communities in the entire nation.
Willowsford offers Great Food in a Friendly Atmosphere
Nothing brings a community together faster than a great meal!
Willowsford’s Kitchen is designed to provide a strong connection between residents and the farm. The culinary advisor and their in-house chef are trained professionally with demonstration kitchens that play host to an array of culinary events and programs using freshest produce from Willowsford Farm.
In addition, the farm also hosts local and celebrity chefs at its restaurants, both The Lodge and Sycamore House. Some of the programs at the Willowsford Kitchen include adult cooking classes, resident dinners, culinary programs, kids cooking classes, guest chef demonstrations, wine tasting, and pairing classes, and pop-up restaurant nights.
Information About The Area
- Loudoun County was a major location during the Civil War, with its proximity to the Potomac River, Blue Ridge Mountains and the Shenandoah Valley.
- With its proximity to major cities, Loudoun County is an accessible destination just 25 miles from the nation’s capital.
- President John F. Kennedy and wife, Jackie Kennedy Onassis spent a great deal of time in Loudoun County.
- Jackie spent countless hours horseback riding throughout Loudoun’s countryside so when it came time to design a home, she chose a 166-acre estate in Middleburg that featured gated pastures and horse stables.
- With more than 40 wineries and even more on the horizon, Loudoun County offers the most wineries out of any county in the Commonwealth of Virginia, making this a true wine-lovers destination. In 2016, 19% of Virginia’s grapes were grown in Loudoun and wine production was valued at $36 million.
The Culture of Agriculture in Willowsford
Farming easily connects everything – you quickly realize this once you enter the community of Willowsford. Both their Conservancy and Farm were established to serve as the community’s connection to the land to provide future generations to come. Some of their agriculture cultures include nature walks, weekly produce (CSA) share, farm stand (open to the public), educational programs, campsites, trail management, and open space management.
Questions or Comments About Agrihoods ?
Plan Your Visit to Willowsford
At its heart, everything in Willowsford is simply about enjoying life. With several options available, you will never run out of the fun activities!
The combination of amenities along with a professional and dedicated team make this possible. Some of why residents of this community never get bored is because of the presence of an array of activities including trail running and mountain bike races, outdoor concerts, cooking and fitness classes, nature exploration, and movie nights. The committee is always planning new traditions like the wine club, block parties, Waves Swim Team, and other neighborhood gatherings.
Live, Love, Laugh at Willowsford!